Our Montréal - Côte des Neiges Clinic: Audioprosthetist, ENT, Audiologist
Services offered by our Audioprothesists at our Montréal - Côte des Neiges Clinic
If you work or live in Montreal in the Côte-des-Neiges borough or a neighbouring borough and are looking for a hearing clinic or an audioprosthetist, our audioprosthetist clinic, which also has independent audiologists and ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists, is there for you.This Montreal clinic serves the following areas: Côte-des-Neiges, Hampstead, Monkland, Westmount, Outremont, Mont-Royal and Le Plateau-Mont-Royal.
How to find us: We are located on Côte-des-Neiges Road, near Van Horne Avenue.
Nearby: Côte-des-Neiges metro station, Sainte-Justine UHC, Jewish General Hospital and Brébeuf College.
Payment methods accepted: debit cards, Visa and Mastercard credit cards, cheques and cash.
Our hearing health care professionals are there to improve your condition and quality of life, thanks to a wide selection of hearing aids using the latest technology.
Contact us to make an appointment: we will have a solution adapted to your needs.
Services offered at our Côte-des-Neiges clinic in Montreal
Hearing care professional
- Hearing screening test.
- Sale and recommendation of hearing aids according to your coverage system and the aids you may receive. We have a wide selection of hearing aids.
- Fitting, maintenance and repair of hearing aids: During follow-up appointments, we make sure that your hearing aids work properly and are always properly adjusted to your degree of hearing loss.
- Sale of batteries and maintenance products.
- Manufacturing of custom protective earplugs (with or without filters) for workers exposed to potentially hazardous noise in the workplace or for leisure activities such as swimming, hunting and music.
- Ear cleaning (earwax removal).
- In-home service.
- Hearing test and complete hearing assessment.
- Diagnosis of the auditory and vestibular system (audiogram).
- Recommendation of appropriate treatment.
- Accompaniment during the appropriation of hearing aids.
- Redesign of the living and work environment.
- Diagnosis and treatment of disorders and diseases of the throat, nose and ears.
Our audioprosthetists at the Côte-des-Neiges clinic in Montreal
Come and meet our team of independent audioprosthetists, audiologists and ENT doctors in the Côte-des-Neiges borough of Montreal.
The costs of audioprosthetist services and the purchase of hearing aids are tax deductible and are covered by certain private insurance plans or reimbursed by certain organizations such as RAMQ, CNESST (CSST), Veterans Affairs and the SAAQ.
We can help you through these procedures.
Our Audioprosthetist, Audiologists and ENT at our Montréal - Côte des Neiges Clinic