Behind-the-Ear and Mini
Comfort and versatility
MINI CONTOUR WITH REMOTE EARPHONE
Unlike in-the-ear hearing aids, which are placed at the entrance to the ear canal, the mini BTE device is placed discreetly behind the auricle and connected to an open earmold. This new hearing aid technology is lighter and smaller than traditional hearing aids. It is suitable for all degrees of hearing loss while offering customized programs. Recognized for its discretion, it is appreciated for its comfort and efficiency.
Very discreet, light and versatile settings
Possibility of total ventilation of the auditory canal
Great comfort, even for glasses wearers
Natural hearing due to a low occlusion effect
Behind-the-Ear Hearing Aid
The behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aid is placed behind the auricle and is connected to an earmold. Easy to manipulate, this hearing aid is powerful and resistant. It increases sound quality and the comprehension of environmental sounds, such as speech. In addition to being high-performance, it has several customized programs. Ideal for all types of deafness, ranging from the mildest to the most severe.
Volume control, program control and a telecoil
Rechargeable battery operation possible
Compatible with multiple accessories with or without remote control
Large choice of colors
Frequently Asked Questions
BTE Hearing Aid
Placed behind the auricle, this model is the best known
- Effective for cases of severe deafness, but also suitable for mild and moderate deafness.
- Easily handled for people who lack manual dexterity or suffer from tremors.
- Perfect for young children.
- Indicated for people with vision problems.
BTE (or mini BTE) hearing aid
They are similar to the BTE, but with a smaller case.
- Suitable for the vast majority of hearing losses, from mild to moderately severe.
- For progressive deafness: the earpiece is easily changed when hearing diminishes.
- For those who have suffered hearing loss as a result of noise exposure.
- For those who wish to integrate a masker or tinnitus manager into their hearing aids.