When to consult an Audiologist?
Hearing is a precious sense that you should take care of throughout your life. Monitoring is performed on children, who take regular hearing tests. But during adulthood, hearing is much less controlled than it should be.
We recommend meeting with an audiologist if:
- Your hearing declines: you regularly ask those around you to repeat themselves, you gradually increase the volume on your TV or radio, your loved ones tell you that your hearing is bad, etc. These are signs of hearing loss.
- You are regularly subjected to loud noises – for example, at your workplace. Your hearing may therefore deteriorate faster.
- You have tinnitus: you have the impression of hearing ringing, whistling, or rattling sounds.
- You suffer from vertigo: as the inner ear directly influences your balance, hearing problems can cause dizziness.
- You experience ear pain: an ear infection or trauma can cause hearing loss.
If you want to take control of your hearing, contact us now!